All chapters in this new edition have been thoroughly revised and updated and the contents have been tailored to the requirements of medical students and those preparing for the PG entrance examination.
- Includes a new chapter on imaging modalities in orthopaedics.
- Updated information on relevant current topics in joint replacement and arthroscopic surgery.
- The section on clinical methods makes this an “”all-in-one”” book for both medical students and residents.
- The problem-solving approach is much appreciated by students, teachers and practicing orthopaedists.
- The section on orthopaedic terminology helps to review at a glance, the meaning of different terms used in orthopaedics.
- Key points have been given at the end of each chapter for quick recapitulation.
- In every chapter, high-yield points have been provided to help students taking the entrance exam.
- A number of diagrams and X-rays have been replaced for better clarity and understanding.
Be the first to review “Essential Orthopaedics (Including Clinical Methods) By J Maheshwari”