DC Dutta’s Textbook of Gynecology By Hiralal Konar, 8th Edition.
Dutta’s textbook of gynaecology has stepped in its 8th edition through its journey over the last 31 years. The book is comprehensive and user-friendly with its easy-to-read format. The presentation of this book with its quality of graphics, design, profusely illustrations (366), high-quality photographs (330) and imaging studies are the special attraction. Numerous tables, boxes, flowcharts, and algorithms are there, for ease of study and reproducibility. The key points are at the end of each br>Chapter to provide an outline br>Synopsis of the entire br>Chapter this is of value for quick and easy revision. The state-of-the-art in the book lies in the presentation which is simple, lucid, clear and concise. Above all, it provides a balanced distillation of evidence-based information upon which a student, Trainee resident, a practitioner and a nurse can fully depend. All the chapters have been extensively revised, updated and thoroughly rewritten. Practical gynaecology (br>Chapter 38), contains a total of 107 high quality photographs and plates of imaging studies. Few hundred of viva questions along with answers and explanations are presented to enable the students to face the clinical and viva voce part of examination.
- Presentation is simple, lucid and concise.
- Core knowledge (must-know areas) has been highlighted.
- Enriched with numerous flowcharts, tables, boxes, sketches and drawings.
- Consistent and uniform standard of information in all the chapters.
- Information is up-to-date and evidence-based.
- Key points at the end of each chapter and algorithms for easy and quick revision.
- Practical gynecology (chapter 38) with high quality colored illustrations and self-assessment questionnaire for the development of clinical and practical competence.
- Different color codes for the readers’ convenience quick reference.
- An illustrated atlas in gynecology, enriched with good-quality colored diagrams and photographs for ease of understanding and reproduction.
- Revised thoroughly with incorporation of new and updated content on the latest topics, including Minimally Invasive Surgery, General Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, Urogynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Orientation of surgical operations is reflected with profuse number of colored photographs, sketches, instruments and line drawings.
- Online access through www.dcdutta.com/www.hiralalkonar.com is available for viewing video clips of common gynecological operations and email access: firstname.lastname@example.org for questions, answers and discussions.
- Indispensable for medical students, trainee doctors and different postgraduate entrance examinations in India and abroad.
- Equally informative to nursing students, homeopathy and ayurvedic students as well as for general practitioners and practicing gynecologists.
- An authoritative and comprehensive textbook with guidelines and recommendations of professional and academic organizations.
DC Dutta’s Textbook of Gynecology By by Hiralal Konar, 8th Edition.