Competency Based Practical Manual of Medical Microbiology by Saumya Singh 1st Edition
This book is designed as per CBME Guidelines | Competency Based Undergraduate Curriculum for the Indian Medical Graduate for phase II MBBS students. It is designed specifically to cater to the requirements of undergraduate medical students. The Manual provides information about clinical as well as practical microbiology aspects.
- Simple and student-friendly text.
- Precise language and point-wise presentation for easy learning and quick recapitulation of facts during examination.
- More clinical correlation has been incorporated.
- The recording of the details of assessment—based on the Kirkpatrick 4-level model of evaluation along with checklist for assessment of certification skill.
- Checklists for certifiable skills—OSPE station (samples)
- Separate empty space provided for reflection/notes at the end of the topic Separate section of AETCOM