DC Dutta’s Textbook of Obstetrics
• Author’s original style and innovative approach have been maintained.
• The language throughout the text is crisp, lucid and unambiguous.
• Information is consistent and uniform across all the chapters.
• Enriched with numerous coloured boxes, tables, flowcharts, illustrations, line drawings, MR images, ultrasonograms, skiagrams and key points for quick revision and fast learning.
• Relevant medical advances up to the time of publication have been incorporated.
• Focuses on evidence-based knowledge. Core knowledge (must-know area) has been highlighted.
• Standardized headings with different styles for quick pick-up, comfortable reading, and easy reproduction.
• Guidelines and recommendations of professional and academic organizations have been highlighted.
• Get video access at emedicine360.com on Obstetric Operation: Lower Segment Cesarean Section.