Comprehensive Textbook on Foundation of Nursing-II, 2nd Edition.
Author: Rebecca Nissanka (Jadhav)
The Second Edition of Comprehensive Textbook on Foundation of Nursing-II has been designed to provide today’s students with solid foundations of nursing principles to prepare them to meet the challenges of tomorrow. The comprehensive coverage of the book provides concepts and components of nursing skills and techniques of nursing practice and firm foundation of nursing and also, it presents the theoretical and practical information necessary to make sound judgment while emphasizing cognitive, affective and psychomotor skills needed to carry out fundamentals of nursing activity.
- Organization of chapters, subject material as per latest semester-wise syllabus (Nursing Foundations—II, Semester II) exactly according to syllabus which will help student to use as a textbook.
- A simple point-wise attractive presentation of contents.
- Expanded enlarged, enriched and updated edition.
- A brand-new stylish book.
- Relevant wide range of illustrations: Figures, Tables, Boxes, Flowcharts.
- This book assists the beginners in a technical or professional nursing program.
- This book has been designed to be of immense help and information to nursing students.
BSc Nursing Students.
Comprehensive Textbook on Foundation of Nursing-II, 2nd Edition
Be the first to review “Comprehensive Textbook on Foundation of Nursing-II, 2nd Edition”