Hi , That’s great you have successfully completed first two year of your goal third year might be easy for you, we recommended you to go with these books which is prescribed by million of doctors world wide.
Park’s Text Book Of Preventive And Social Medicine (PSM) – 26th Edition (2021)
- Enlarged and completely updated edition – extensively revised, thoroughly edited and many new topics added.
- Major revision of the chapter on “Epidemiology of Communicable Diseases” with the inclusion of COVID-19, new treatment guidelines for tuberculosis (2019), new treatment guidelines for HIV/AIDS(2019, updated leprosy, malaria, dengue, hepatitis, etc.
- New chapter on Essential Medicine and counterfeit Medicines.
- New matter on Mental Health.
- New matter on Nutrition and health with 2020 RDA
- Completely revised chapter on Demography.
- The new and updated matter about Child and Maternal Mortality violence against youth, etc.
- Major revision of the chapter on Noncommunicable diseases with new recommendations on Diabetes Mellitus, Accidents and Injuries Cancer, etc.
- New matter on Health and Wellness Centers and new health programs.
- New matter on immunization and cold chain etc.
- This Books used for various courses and MBBS 3rd Year.
Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat by PL Dhingra
The present edition is revised, updated and expanded.
New clinical photographs, diagrams, tables and flowcharts have been added to make the subject clear. A unique feature of this edition is whiteboard lectures and videos, depicting through animations, the surgical procedures.
Comprehensive Ophthalmology By A.K Khurana
The new edition of this comprehensive textbook is a complete guide to the diagnosis and management of ocular disorders.
The text has been reorganised into six key sections – Anatomy and Physiology, Optics and Refraction, Diseases of the Eye and Ocular Adnexa, Ocular Therapeutics, Systemic and Community Ophthalmology, and Practical Ophthalmology.
The seventh edition has been fully revised with many new topics added to cover the latest advances in the field.
Nearly 1000 clinical photographs, diagrams and tables further enhance the text.
The accompanying free book ‘Review of Ophthalmology’ provides multiple choice questions (MCQs) commonly encountered in examinations, to assist revision.
- Comprehensive guide to diagnosis and management of ocular disorders
- Fully revised seventh edition, with new topics included
- Accompanying free book provides MCQs to assist revision
- Previous edition (9789351526575) published in 2015
To Buy these books at lowest price kindly click here